Friday 20 December 2013

12% Assured RETURNS in Omaxe Connaught Place - Greater Noida

Omaxe is introducing the very stylish and state-of-the-art Omaxe Connaught place (OCP) at Greater Noida. A new age, post millennium lifestyle facilities for the residents of the National Capital Region, OCP will be one of the largest shopping-cum-entertainment malls to be constructed in the region. Set to recreate and reinterpret the timeless and iconic business centre and Asia’s most popular Connaught Place, with a contemporary setting at Greater Noida, the Omaxe Connaught Place will have, within its 1,900,000 sq ft area, a large format hyper market, five screen multiplex, a family entertainment zone, a five-star hotel, and a modern office complex..



To Invest in OMAXE CONNAUGHT PLACE - RETAIL SHOPS & OFFICES
Call now Vishall Chhabra - 8588057419

1 comment:

  1. I am Vikrant Singh. I am working a company in HR department. My boss said to me I want a large office in Noida. May you help me to find a office. I said yes sir. After that I search and see that many people’s review in websites for Your Office Space. I contact them and told to my boss. My boss contact them and finally we moved on Nice Office in Noida Business Centre.

    ReplyDelete